Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Did my vote make a difference?

A few minutes ago I asked myself, "Did my vote make a difference?" The answer? Apparently not. I'm telling you if people have never prayed for this country, now's a good time to start. Now, I'm not one to mention names or convey my political views but being the conservative, right wing Republican that I am I don't know what's going to happen once Obama is at the helm. I feel that McCain & Palin would've been the better choice. Why am I telling you this? Because my goal is to exercise three times a week. I didn't get to run this morning so I decided that today I'm going to exercise my right to freedom of speech according to the First Amendment.

Reservations are still being accepted at The Bunker. You will be accommodated based on the availability of the twin futon in the play room and the sleeper sofa in the living room. If the need arises Jenna can sleep on a mattress on our floor. That will open up a double bed. Keep in mind before you get here that these are, in fact, Space-A reservations that you will be making meaning that you will have a place to stay when space is "available". There is a half bath downstairs and only one shower and the tiniest of sinks in the main bath; however, we do have a second shower located in the backyard which is partially obstructed from the neighbors' view by a Chinese Banyan tree. It's only a garden hose but it does have a massaging sprayer. We do what we can with what we have here.

Upon your initial inquiry you will be placed into one of five categories based on whether or not you are family, friend or U.S citizen seeking political asylum. Please take the time to check all paperwork before planning your stay at The Bunker. If there is something out of order then you may have to sleep under the aforementioned Banyan tree with the geckos, the shrews and the occasional Habu.

Another option for you could be Canada. There's a really nice old lady that runs the place. I hear that dual citizenship isn't that hard to come by. See, that works when you want to leave the country until a Republican is elected back into office. Look at the bright side...make a move to Canada for 4 years. It's close to Alaska. You could just drop in on Todd & Sarah. I hear you can see Russia from their house!

No comments: