Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Okinawans Drive NAKED

I couldn't resist... You know you couldn't have either!



Here it is...the blog with the funny car names. Drum roll, please!


Nissan
Bluebird
Note
Serena
March
Teana

Toyota
Regius
Fielder
Lucida
Delica
Noah
Hiace
RunX
FunCargo
Voxy
Vitz
Granvia
Ipsum
Spacio

Honda
Fit
Marino
Life
Cube

Suzuki
EveryLand
Jimny
Every
Kei
Alto

Daihatsu
Naked
Boon
Esse
Atrai
Mira
Vivio
Gino
Conte
Latte
Storia

Mazda
Demio
Bongo Friendee

Mitsubishi
Canter
Pajero Jr.
Town Box
DeonCedia

There are more than just the ones that I've listed. You won't see any common models here like the ones we consider common in the US. The Honda Odyssey is the one that we see the most. I had to hang a stuffed animal by the rearview mirror to ID which Odyssey was mine. I have to admit there was a time or two I couldn't figure out why my key wouldn't open the car.

1 comment:

Megan Binder said...

Very funny girl, I would have taken a quick pic too!