Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our 10th anniversary...could be worse...ary!

I know. I know. Bad joke! It's July 25th...our 10th anniversary. I'm not exactly sure when we were supposed to recognize it with the time change and everything. There's nothing like having an anniversary dinner of spaghetti made in a tiny kitchenette. I'm not sure what we're going to be eating here in the room. Hopefully, we'll get a house sooner rather than later.

I'll have to post some pictures of the bathtub here. If you are an average-sized person and want to take a bath it would be perfect if you prefer your knees touching your chin. It's so small! The pipes look like an afterthought. We have a toilet named Toto. LOL Actually, the sink is too.

Soon after getting here we tried to work the remote controls for the air conditioners. I say 'air conditioners' because there is a unit in every room. It's not a window unit...just one on the wall. So, the problems begin shortly after picking up the remote. We fiddled around and set it to the perfect temperature. A few minutes later I realized it would've been the perfect temperature for ANTARCTICA. My interpretation of Kanji characters being what it is did not allow me to decipher them correctly. So, we had to deal with the heater for awhile.

Tomorrow I tackle the washing machine. There are 5 English words on it and one is SANYO. I have no idea how to run it. Maybe someone should start a pool to see what our clothes are going to look like the first time I wash them. :)

No comments: